Saturday, October 1, 2011

Spaghetti Western Locations


Continuing with locations from "Duck You Sucker". After another explosion that startles Juan and his family we see a man on a motorcycle appear through a cloud of dust and smoke. This location is on the road from Los Albaricoques to Rodalquilar. The site is basically unchanged after 40+ years.


For a more detailed view of this site and other Spaghetti Western locations please visit my friend Yoshi ‘Garringo’ Yasuda’s excellent website: http://y-yasuda.net/

2 comments:

  1. This is the first sw location site Don Bruce showed me on my first visit to Almeria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Betts said...

    Don took me here also and I was sitting in the back seat of the car we had rented. He stopped the car and said, "Look out the back window." I'm thinking I was going to see a car coming up behind us not a location. As soon as I looke back it flashed in my mind and I could almost see Coburn riding through the dust.

    ReplyDelete